Where to begin. Well I can start with some easy facts. I am a mom. I have two great kids who, like every other kid in history, drive me bonkers at times. I live in the middle of nowhere on an 80 acre farm. I am currently remodeling my home! I have been married to my third husband since December of 2007. He is awesome and will probably show up in a blog or two!
I love taking pictures! Just got a new camera a couple months ago!
I play neopets.
I have a myspace page and I play vampires, dragon wars and hammerfall. I am writing a fictional story about the clan Knights Nation that I belong to. I am sure that will pop up as I go along!
I love RPG's. Especially ones with swords and sorcery! I used to play MTG and D&D. Haven't been able to do that much since I moved to Missouri.
Oh there is much more, but that should be a great jump off point for now!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well did you stop?
ReplyDelete